Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another thing I'm afraid of...

Wind breakers! You know, the kind of pants that are water proof and make noise when you walk! That's right People, you know what I'm talking about!! My Dad was wearing a pair the other day and they FREAKED ME OUT!

At first when I heard The Pants, I fluffed up my tail, got a mohawk down my back and ran away. I sat at a distance and stared at him. I mean, I knew it was my Dad but he was wearing some scary pants! I wanted to lay in his lap but every time he made a move, that sound grated on my nerves and freaked me out. So I kept my distance and stared. Damn those pants!

5 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Poor thing! My woman has slippers that freak me out. I don't know if they're too quiet or they make a funny noise, but I get "irritable tail syndrome" from them. Stop and lick until you've regained your dignity. Or huddle with your tail beneath you until it behaves. Then, trash the pants.

Anonymous said...

HAH!! I think I'll trash the pants! Maybe I'll pee on them!

HanktheDog said...

Humans sure wear some scary stuff. Ponchos are particularly freaky, in my view.

The Crew said...

Bonnie is so right. We've gotten rid of many things we don't want in our house. It's very easy to do once you have the knack.

Spock said...

HA!!! I KNEW I wasn't the only one! MMMMOOOMMMM....DDDDAAAADDDD, see I told you!