Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Mom thinks she's really funny!!

Tonight she said she had an idea for something new she could use to clean fingerprints off DVD's.

Yeah, ME!! She actually took the disk and swirled it around in circles on the top of my head.


She then took the disk and "for good measure" rubbed it against fur on other various parts of my body. I would pee on her bed as revenge but I've recently done this and the punishment is still fresh in my mind. They wouldn't let me in the bedroom for a whole day!


2 comments:

Karen Jo said...

That actually looks like it might be kind of fun. Don't pee in the bed. It's not worth it.

The Lee County Clowder said...

If this bothers you, just roll over and put a bitey on the disk, or thwapp it a couple times. You put a couple teeth holes or claw scratches in a DVD, she'll quit using you as a towel.

She can't even punish you for it, since it is her fault.