The Rat just tagged us! I'm practicing my Pimping skillz and have just pushed Zoe out of the way so I can type up this meme:
1) I love trucks. Whenever a big truck drives by, I run to the bedroom window and stare out. My favorite is street cleaners.
2) I don't like people petting me when I'm sleeping. If someone pets me, I'll give them the stink eye.
3) The only soft food I eat is Friskies. And ONLY Ocean Whitefish Dinner or Ocean Whitefish with Tuna. And nothing froo froo like gravy.
4) The tip of my tail feels like the bone is sticking out. It also feels like it was broken once a half inch from the end. It was like that when I came home to live with my Mom.
5) I have freckles in my mouth, on my toe pads and in my ears.
6) Catnip is OK. I'd rather just roll around on it than eat it.
7) When Dad calls me and points, I know he's telling me to go look at whatever he's pointing at. Usually he's pointing at birds outside on the fence or on the patio pavement.
If you're reading this, you've been tagged!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Mom tested us to see how long it would take to find the fresh catnip she had just plucked. She rubbed the leaves between her fingers until they really stunk, after that it only took a few seconds for us to sniff them out and even less time to eat them. Fortunately for me Simba doesn't like catnip that much. I usually wait a few seconds until he walks away then I eat his. HEHEHE!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Today Mom let me go out onto the patio, the forbidden area! I've only been out there once before but that was because I was sneaking. This time she let me sit between her knees and look around at all the new sights and poke at things on the ground with my nubbins. Then I laid down and enjoyed the sun while she gave me a massage. If Dad finds out I was out there, she's going to be in big trouble!!